Ida Lilly returns policy
Thank you for shopping at Ida Lilly and supporting independent designers.
We hope you are happy with your purchase, however if you decide whether or not to keep
your order you have 30 days from purchase date to return an item(s).
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER
- Items must be returned in a new and unused condition.
- Items must have all tags attached and in original packaging.
- Please make sure you send your order number in the returns package.
- Please send returns through your local Post Office branch, for returns you will need to pay for your return.
- It can take up to 14 working days for your order to reach the warehouse and be
- On receiving your return, the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our
checks are complete, we’ll refund back to your payment method less the original
- The funds should appear on your bank statement in up to 7 working
days (how long depends on your card issuer).
- Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they’re
packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
- As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you
get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
Please return your item(s) to us within 14 days after finding the fault, and remember to get
in touch before returning.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org